Conference subject area
Diagnosis and prevention of GT
- New imaging tools in GT
- Ovarian cancer screening- where we are now?
- New biochemical markers in diagnosis and treatment follow-up of GT
- Cervical cancer screening – an update
Surgery for gynecologic tumours (GT)
- The role of pelvic and paraaortic lymphadenectomy in GT
- Incorporation of cytoreductive surgery into everyday practice
- Minimally invasive surgery in GT – when and how?
- Upper abdomen surgical techniques in ovarian cancer
- Surgical treatment of recurrent GT
Pathology of GT
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma – the value of tubal examination
- Molecular screening of cervical cancer
- Somatic mutations and homologous recombination deficiency in ovarian cancer
- Adiuvant radiotherapy of cervical and endometrial cancer – is it dusk or dawn?
- New irradiation techniques in GT (IMRT, CyberKnife, proton therapy)
- Locally advanced cervical cancer – surgery or radiotherapy?
- Hyperthermy and radiotherapy in cervical cancer
- Actual boost techniques in GT treatment
- Neoadjuvant treatment in GT
- Antiangiogenic agents in therapy of GT
- Targeted therapy in GT
- Systemic treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer – the current evidence
- Advanced and recurrent endometrial sarcomas and nonepithelial ovarian tumors – the role of combined treatment
- Palliative treatment of GT – when to start?
- Hyperthermic chemotherapy in GT – the myth or the reality?
- Perioperative care in advanced gynecologic burgery. The role of ERAS protocol.
- Fertility preserving in cancer patients – oncofertility.
Surgical video workshop
- Radical hysterectomy – an update
- Frozen pelvis – how to approach?
- Retroperitoneal surgery in bulky disease
- Laparoscopic approach to GT